Optimize inventory. Balance supply and demand
Boost visibility with an easy-to-use dashboard to monitor top inventory KPIs, minimize lost sales, and meet demand. Easily monitor supplier lead times and automatically adjust safety stock levels to prevent stocking out of high-profit SKUs. Utilize predictive analytics to enhance demand forecasting and avoid excess stock.
Quickly adapt to changes and meet customer demand
- Inventory Policy: set policy to quickly identify items in shortage or excess working with daily updated dashboards, and recommended orders per supplier
- Classify inventory: identify stocked and non stocked items and quickly focus time and resources on your high-performing SKUs to increase customer service levels
- Improve forecasting: forecast easily across a broad range of products, automatically adjust forecasts for products out of stock in previous months, and easily manage unexpected peaks in sales
- Create supplier purchase forecasts: be proactive, collaborate and discuss purchase plans for the year ahead with suppliers
- Supersessions: See the impact of your product life cycle management in product planning
- Optimize ordering: Automatically consider minimum order quantities and purchase units of measure. Orders are pushed directly into your ERP system.
Netstock unlocks operating cash
Place orders quicker
Save time on planning, forecasting and ordering
Retain customers and increase sales
Reduce excess stock
Release cash that is tied up in excess inventory
Wholesale customers turn to Netstock to optimize their supply chains
Improving visibility for wholesale customers
We can very easily check the impact of new customers on our existing customer base. If we add in the new customer’s likely demand and it shows that we will run out of stock and affect our existing customers, we have the information we need to better manage when the new customer comes on board.
Besides the financial ROI, we have seen a remarkable improvement in staff morale and job satisfaction. The salespeople have more time for prospecting and closing new business. Our warehouse staff is much happier not having to deal with excess stock taking up valuable space in the warehouse and wasting time verifying items that are out of stock while they pick items to fill orders.
Netstock enhances data in your ERP
Netstock integrates with leading ERP systems, automatically processing data to rapidly deliver smart supply chain recommendations.